Sunday, October 5, 2008

I love it!

General Conference just ended. I feel so uplifted. It was so great! I found myself a little sad, however. For one, I still miss President Hinckley a little. I loved hearing his voice and feeling the comfort that he brought me. He will always have a special place in my heart.
When President Monson was ending this afternoon's session, tears welled up in my eyes. I didn't want Conference to end. I always look forward to Conference, and I think it just really spoke to me this time, more so than other times, and I didn't want it to be over.

I love this gospel, and I know that this church is true. I sustain Thomas S. Monson as our living prophet and Henry B. Eyring and Dieter F. Uchtdorf as his counselors.
I look forward to April. I can't wait to hear what counsel is going to be given.

2 comments:

jessica said...

I still miss Pres. Hinkely too. I have to agree that conference was so awesome! I can't even pick a favorite talk. I'm going to try and come up with my top ten...

Britt said...

I loved conference too! It seems that you look forward to it for so long and then it ends so fast!