Thursday, October 30, 2008

That's what she said!

So after work last night, I made my way back over to Parkway Crossing to stay the night at my friend Emily's. She lives 2 doors down from the apartment I used to live in. My old roommates Melissa and Dani came over and the four of us and Emily's roommates Michelle and Alyssa joined us and we had a girl's night. I really needed it.

Em and I are pretty much the best of friends. It's one of those relationships where no one gets anything we do except us. We have an obsession (and when I say 'obsession' I mean OOOBSEEEESSION) with Wild Cherry Pepsi, so we stocked up on that, ice cream, and lots of candy. But don't worry, I made sure we had our dinner first (
and they say that kids don't listen to their parents when they're in college!), I made tacos. Yum. And then we got a little crazy.











Haha, we're so weird, I love it. Then we spent today at the mall.


I love my BFF Emily! She also blogged about our night, and she dedicated the post entirely to me. It's really sweet. To read it, go to Em's blog.

No comments: