Sunday, October 26, 2008

Read if you would like. It's just some crap that is only important to me.

So, I got a little bit lazy again. The Sox won game 6, but lost in the 7th, meaning the Rays went on to the World Series. Deeeeeeeepreeeeeessing. I know.

In other news, I have had a super hard week. I don't really think I should go into details, but I am very grateful to all my family and friends (Paul especially) for trying their best to pull me through it. Paul, I want you to know just how much you mean to me, and thank you so so much for how absolutely understanding you are. You are my best friend, and I love you completely.

I'm trying hard to keep a smile on my face, but sometimes you just have to cry until you don't have the ability to do so anymore. Which is what I've been doing.

Things will hopefully look up soon. I'm going to try to get to the temple this week (my recommend expires the end of this month, so I need to use it up as much as I can in the next 5 days!), so that should help a little bit. Oh, and I also want to tell my home teachers (Jon and Matt) just how thankful I am to have guys as diligent as them! They are there every month, they're so much fun, they've really helped me feel welcome in the ward, and they're just about the two kindest guys you'll ever meet. We didn't even have an appointment today and they stopped by just to chat and bring me a bag of candy and a loaf of banana bread (which they made themselves for the first time). And it was delicious.

What else, what else. OH! I am sooooo excited for Halloween! I really don't know what my plans are....I might be going to the haunted house at Lagoon, but I'm not sure. But I plan on dressing up as Dora the Explorer. "Weren't you already Dora once?" you might be asking yourself? Why yes I was. But guess what....I'M A POOR COLLEGE STUDENT THAT DOESN'T HAVE ANY EXTRA MONEY FOR A COSTUME SO I HAD TO GO WITH WHAT I ALREADY HAVE! I have shorter hair this year though, so it'll probably look a little bit more legit. I'm changing it up a bit by adding a cute necklace. And Dora wears white shoes, but since I don't own any plain white shoes, I'm going with my super cute yellow flats that are absolutely a-DORA-ble. Haha. Yeah I just thought of that one myself, go tell a famous comedian. So I'll try to get pictures of that up this week! Hope everyone has a great week, I'll be trying my hardest to have a great week as well.

2 comments:

jessica said...

Hey my sweet and precious Lee Lee,
You have been in my thoughts, when the red sox lost I knew your heart was breaking just as much as mine.
As for the other stuff...hang in there. Read the blessing Aric gave you, get your temple recommend renewed...and remember how much I love you!!!!!!!

Have a Happy Monday!

Mrs Ana said...

Even in the worse of time there is joy to be found. "Count your many blessings name them one by one". You are blessed with a family who loves and wants only the very best for you. We do want you to be happy and Sometimes we have to experience a little sorrow to appreciate the joy. Day by day it will get easier. We pray for you that the Lord will comfort you. That he will strengthen you. I knew this would be hard but I can hopefully see you through it.