Game 4: Loss, 13-4
Dear Wake: I am going to be very honest with you. I WAS SOOOOOO NOT IMPRESSED WITH YOUR PITCHING TONIGHT! What a GREAT job you did letting the Rays score 3 runs in the first 2 minutes of the game. Thank goodness for Justin Masterson, who let us at least walk away feeling a little bit better about ourselves.
But what another depressing night. I really want to see that light at the end of the tunnel, but I'll be honest, I'm losing a little faith. Prove me wrong, Boston. Thursday is your last home game, and your last chance...



1 comment:
DID YOU HEAR ME OBSENITIES YELLING FROM HERE!!! Okay so I wasn't yelling obsenities...I have children...but I was yelling. Thank goodness I had to go to YW so I didn't have to watch the last inning and a half.
Come on Boston, give us some love!
Post a Comment