Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ocho.

8 Favorite TV shows:
1. The Office
2. Arrested Development
3. The OC
4. What Not To Wear
5. Storm Chasers
6. Around the Horn
7. Pardon The Interruption
8. E:60

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Tucanos
2. Taco Bell
3. Panda Express
4. Space Aliens
5. Texas Roadhouse
6. Applebee's
7. Red Robin
8. Little Caesar's

8 Things I did Today:
1. Made cookies
2. Went to the mall with Paul
3. Went to work
4. Facebooked/blogged
5. Decorated my apartment for Halloween
6. Read scriptures
7. Watched old Office episodes
8. Ran

8 Things I look Forward to:
1. Thursdays (it's my day off, meaning going to the temple and watching The Office!)
2. Halloween
3. Voting for the first time
4. Going home for Christmas
5. Getting hugs from Paul
6. Going back to school
7. Getting married eventually
8. Listening to my iPod curled up under my favorite blanket after a long day

1 comment:

jessica said...

So why are there TWO mentions of Paul and not even one of me....

I'm not liking this Leah...

NOT...ONE...LITTLE...BIT!