A
- Available: No.
- Age: 19...20 in 24 days!
- Annoyance: When the bottom of my jeans get wet. Grrr.
- Animal: Monkeys. Or dogs.
B
- Beer: The North Dakotan's drink of choice. Not mine, of course.
- Birthday/Birthplace: March 6th, 1989/Chico, California.
- Best Friends: I have many! Besides my family...there's quite a few. Paul, Jordan, Phil, Andy, Emily, Gabe, Annie, Taylor, my roommates, and the girls I work with.
- Body Part on opposite sex: Hands.
- Best feeling in the world: Brushing my teeth.
- Been on stage?: Oh yes, plenty of times.
- Been beaten up?: I got pushed and spat on once.
- Believe in yourself? Most of the time.
- Believe in life on other planets: Not sure.
- Believe in miracles: Of course.
- Believe in magic: No.
- Believe in God: I could never deny that.
- Believe in Satan: Why yes, his presence is definitely real.
- Believe in Santa: I never believed in Santa.
- Believe in Ghosts/spirits: I believe in the Holy Ghost/Spirit.
- Believe in Evolution: Kind of...I believe in the evolution of other living things, but I really don't see how humans could have evolved from monkeys. Weird.
C
- Car: Oh that's right...I don't have one.
- Color: Purple...more on the plum/eggplant side.
- Cried in school: Yeah, enough times. I don't really like to think about that.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Vanilla. Just like how I like my men. HAHA.
- Chinese/Mexican: Are we talking about food? Or race? I'm neither Chinese nor Mexican, but I love Panda Express...although I'm pretty sure that doesn't count. Mexican food is amazing!
- Cake or pie: Cake. Fo sho.
- Country to visit: Honduras or Italy.
- Comedian: Philip Wiseman. He's not an actual comedian, but he's one of my really good friends and he is HILARIOUS! I've never laughed harder around anybody before.
D
- Day or Night: Both.
- Dream vehicle: I'd take just about anything at this point.
- Dance: I used to be in it in elementary school.
- Dance in the rain? That would be awesome.
E
- Eggs: Scrambled please.
- Eyes: Brown.
- Everyone has: a guilty pleasure.
- Ever failed a class? Just math.
F
- First crush: The first one I can actually remember...Devin Kottenbrock. 5th grade.
- Full name: Leah Ines Miller.
- First thoughts waking up: I'm hungry.
- Food: Oh my gosh, there are so many. I love food. Any kind of chicken. Oh, and pizza. Can't forget pizza.
G
- Greatest Fear: Getting in car accident or losing a family member.
- Goals: Find the thing I love that I want to do for the rest of my life. Get married in the temple.
- Gum: I love Orbit or Stride. Spearmint or Sweet Mint are my faves.
- Get along with your parents?: I love my parents!
- Good luck charm: This plastic ring I got in a vending machine once. I've worn it to all of my auditions and performances. It never did me wrong. The one time I didn't wear it I didn't get into this choir I wanted to be in.
H
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Height: 5'0"
- Happy: Extremely.
- Holiday: Thanksgiving. And my birthday.
- How do you want to die: Not sure. But I've decided that I'm destined to die in a car accident.
- Health Freak: Not exactly. I like to feel healthy, but most of the time I won't purposely go out of my way to be healthier than normal.
- Hate: Spiders.
- Heart Broken/when/who?: Yes. Jason Schneider. Senior year.
I
- Ice Cream: Ben and Jerry's Vanilla Caramel Fudge or Strawberry Cheesecake. Rainbow Sherbet rocks too.
- Instrument: Piano.
J
- Jewelry: I love it all.
- Job: Receptionist at the best place ever.
K
- Kids: Someday!
- Kick boxing or karate: Never done either. Unless you count the Taebo videos we used to do in jr.high/high school gym classes.
- Keep a journal?: Not really. I probably should though.
L
- Longest Car Ride: Bismarck ND to Palmyra NY (almost 23 hours, 1456 miles).
- Love: Everyone and just about everything.
- Laughed so hard you cried: Quite a few times!
- Love at first sight: Sort of...
LAST PERSON WHO...
1.Slept in a bed beside you? Annie
2.Saw you cry? Diane, Lauren, and Paul
3.Went to the movies with you? Paul
4.You went to the mall with? Lauren and Mal
5.You went to dinner with? Paul, Shandell, Tay, and Brandon
6.You talked to on the phone? Paul
7.Made you laugh? The girls at work and of course Paul
8.Made you cry? myself
9.Broke your heart? Jason.
10.You vented to about a boy/girl? Liz, Lisa, and Courtney.
M
- Milk flavor: Land O Lakes Lactose/Fat Free.
- Movie: Frequency.
- Mooned anyone? Never.
- Marriage? Maybe in 2 or 3 years.
- Motion sickness? Occasionally.
- McD's or BK: If I had to pick one over the other, McDonald's. But I don't really like it that much.
- Memory: Going inside the Draper temple.
N
- Number of Siblings: 3
- Number of Piercings: One in each ear.
- Number: 4 or 9
O
- Overused Phrases: Whatev. Your mom. That's what she said. Thanks for calling Sport Clips this is Leah how can I help you. IDK my BFF Jill.
- Odd phobia: Deep bodies of water. And driving.
P
- Place you'd like to live: Washington or Boston. Anywhere on either the West or East coast, really. I'm sick of being in the middle.
- Pizza: Creamy garlic sauce, canadian bacon, grilled chicken, and pineapple. Yep, it's known as the Leah pizza in Bismarck.
- Pepsi/Coke: Pepsi.
- Person you miss: My brothers, the Papa Murphy's crew, and the kids in choir with me.
Q
- Quail: Reminds me of Quailman off of the show Doug. I miss that show!
- Quiet music or loud: Loud, most of the time.
R
- Reason to cry: When I get in fights with people.
- Reality TV: American Idol.
- Radio Station: I never listen to the radio anymore. I like Pandora.
- Roll your tongue in a circle?: I have no ability to. I'm one of those weird ones.
S
- Song: Oh there are so many. A Long December by Counting Crows, Fix You by Coldplay, The Best Deceptions and Am I Missing by Dashboard, and basically anything by Paul McCartney, Stevie Wonder, or Queen.
- Shoe size: anywhere from a kid's 2 to a women's 6.
- Salad Dressing: Ranch. But I usually don't eat salad, not a big fan. And no, I'm not one of those people that eats everything with ranch. I only like it on salad.
- Sushi: Still have never tried it. But I have a feeling I won't like it.
- Scent: Good food. Any perfume or lotion that I own.
- Skipped class: More times than I should have.
- Seen a dead body? Only on TV.
- Smoke? No way. It smells bad and I get sick.
- Skinny dipped? Never have.
- Shower daily? Haha...most of the time. But I've been pretty lazy lately, like every other day.
- Sing well? I like to think so.
- In the shower? I don't remember the last time I sang in the shower.
- Swear? Sometimes, but only if I'm quoting someone or something.
- Stuffed Animals? A hippo named Mr. Bubbles. Also a little gorilla my brother gave me and a pink dog my sister gave me for Valentine's day last year.
- Single/Group dates: I like them all.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Are good dipped in sugar/I love blueberry muffins.
-Sport: To watch, basketball and baseball. To play, volleyball and soccer.
T
- Time for bed: Midnight
- Thunderstorms: are pretty cool most of the time. Crappy if you have to drive somewhere or they turn into tornado warnings like they do so many times where I'm from.
- TV: on the internet or DVD rocks. I also have a secret addiction to wedding planning shows and cake decorating shows. Ooh ooh and Storm Chasers. I love shows on TLC. I really like TV actually, more than any person should. There are plenty more shows I love.
- Touch your tongue to your nose? can't.
- Tattoos? I would never ever get one, but I like to learn the stories behind why people get certain tattoos.
U
- Unpredictable: not usually. I should work on that.
- Used to play: Drums. And basketball.
V
- Vegetable you hate: Pretty much all of them.
- Vegetable you love: I think corn is the only one.
- Vacation spot: I'd love to go either California or Hawaii, or anywhere warm out of the country.
W
- Weakness: lacking confidence, sometimes I'm more shy and reserved than I'd like to be.
- When you grow up: Not sure yet.
- Which one of your friends knows the most about you: Paul and Emily.
- Who makes you laugh the most: Phil, Paul, and Mckay.
- Worst feeling: Not getting enough sleep and being exhausted when you know you have a long day ahead of you.
- Want to be a model? No way.
X
- X-Rays: On my left arm twice. Once when I broke my arm at recess and once after i injured it in my car accident last March.
Y
-Year it is now: 2009
-Yellow: A good song by Coldplay.
Z
- Zoo animal: Gorillas.
- Zodiac sign: Pisces
A More Positive Way to Review Your Year
1 year ago



5 comments:
Who push and spit on you??
Haha...um do you remember April Kapaun? That blond girl that was a grade ahead of me? She was Jana Kapaun's cousin, and she lived in that pink house that we delivered to on the paper route. You got so mad about it! She spat on me at recess once. Oh, and I was in first grade when I went in to get Monica from school and I was all bundled up in that cute little pink snowsuit and some high schooler pushed me in the snow. Dad saw it, and he got upset and made him apologize to me.
What route mine or Monica's? I'm so proud of Dad for sticking up for you! That's why he's my Hero!!!
What street was that house on?
It was Monica's route, and I don't remember which street, but it was an avenue. Haha yeah Dad is pretty great, good choice. :)
Wow! How long did this list take you?
Post a Comment