As most of you know, I work as a receptionist at a salon aimed to please the avid sports fan. I actually really enjoy watching ESPN. When I have a day off, it feels like I get super behind in scores from various sports, this time of year it's NBA and college basketball (and the Super Bowl is this Sunday! I'm all for the underdog, so GO CARDINALS!) I would watch it at my apartment if I could, but my roommates and I decided not to sign up for cable, which is smart to me, because we don't spend enough time watching TV that it would be worth it for everyone to have to pay for it. Anyway, sometimes it tends to get a little slow watching the same channel for 6 hours straight, so the hilarious commercials make it worth it. Can I just say how much I love basketball players? They're so funny. My favorite team is the Celtics, if you didn't know. But as far as sense of humor goes, Lebron James and Shaq are hilarious! Here are some of my favorites.
So there you go. And now I'm off to get ready for work.



3 comments:
I LOVE THESE!!!! Shaqtus gets me everytime!!!! ESPN does have the best commercials!
Those are so funny. I love the Boston Three Party....so funny.
You should check out some of the funny Baron Davis videos on YouTube. There are some of him singing & roller skating. And a funny one with Steve Nash.
Post a Comment