I was on this site, Yearbook Yourself, where you upload a picture of you and you can put that picture on any face going back to 1950 until 2000 to see what you would look like in a yearbook from that year.
This is the picture I uploaded...
See any resemblence to anyone else you know?

Oh my goodness, I look like my mother.
And P.S.....everyone who knows me knows how much I LOVE and ADORE Paul McCartney. Well, I found on Google that his song "Silly Love Songs" was the #1 song of 1976 according to sales, so of course I put it on my playlist! Just an interesting side note.
And P.S.....everyone who knows me knows how much I LOVE and ADORE Paul McCartney. Well, I found on Google that his song "Silly Love Songs" was the #1 song of 1976 according to sales, so of course I put it on my playlist! Just an interesting side note.




7 comments:
Haha that's so funny. You look like me!
Okay that's just crazy!
And thank you my sweet sweet Leah for remembering my birthday. I got your message and I love you!
I love that website, it's fun, but it made me look a little creepy.
This blog TOTALLY made my day Leah!! You are absolutely gorgeous in 1976!! and Fabulously gorgeous now...knockout status?? Think so...I think so...
AND EVERYONE should LOVE ANOTHER love song! pshhh puhlease! Hello...all you need is love??!!!
Love ya!
OMG! That is hilarious! I love it!!! You should be proud to look like your momma! She's hott stuff!
You do look like your mother... but that's a good thing. Your mom is beautiful! 1976 was a good year. It was the year the world was blessed with the birth of me. (Wait, did I say "blessed"? I meant "cursed".)
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEE!!!!
And hey! You cut me out of that picture! :P
Post a Comment