I have the best home teachers of all time. Seriously. I love them. They really genuinely care about me and are pretty much my only friends in my ward besides my roommates. They came to visit me yesterday, and at the close of our visit, asked the usual question: "Well Leah, is there anything we can do for you?" and I answered with the usual response: "No, I think I'm okay, but thanks." But Jon and Matt, just being the amazing guys that they are, respond by saying, "Well that's too bad, because we really want to do something for you, so you better think of something." They are really enthusiastic about serving people, which is something I really like about them. Anyway, I had just finished rearranging/decorating our living room, so there were marks on the floor from where the furniture had been. So I told them they could vacuum if they wanted. They were so excited and immediately said, "Oh awesome, we'd love to!" But then I remembered it was Sunday, so I told them not to worry about it because I didn't want them to do work on the Sabbath. They told me to just hold off one more day with the vacuuming and they would come over today after FHE to do it. I thought they would forget, but at 8:45 on the dot they arrived, eager to clean. Here they are...
Matt did the first half...

...

...and Jon did the second half.

I love Matt and Jon! Thanks for making my life a little bit easier!



2 comments:
Mom is very impressed! Enough said!
Nice post Leah. It's been two months since we've heard from you. Hope you update your blog soon. :)
Love you.
Post a Comment