So I just left a comment and it wouldn't publish grrrrr...It went something like this...
I'm so excited! and I just can't hide it!....This will be so fabulous now I can give you all the advice you don't want to hear when ever I want to give it! YA-HAH!
And all is forgiven...after all I am the birthday queen and I missed your b-day due to the flu that plagued my household for like two flippin' weeks...I-luv-a-u-a-ton!
Hi Leelee! Just a note to say hello. I don't have the time nor the creativity you, your sister or Jess has, but I enjoy reading yours & theirs. I love you alot. tia Elena
3 comments:
yay! you joined the blogging world. i love you.
So I just left a comment and it wouldn't publish grrrrr...It went something like this...
I'm so excited! and I just can't hide it!....This will be so fabulous now I can give you all the advice you don't want to hear when ever I want to give it! YA-HAH!
And all is forgiven...after all I am the birthday queen and I missed your b-day due to the flu that plagued my household for like two flippin' weeks...I-luv-a-u-a-ton!
Hi Leelee!
Just a note to say hello. I don't have the time nor the creativity you, your sister or Jess has, but I enjoy reading yours & theirs.
I love you alot.
tia Elena
Post a Comment