So Monica stole my idea (pretty much word for word) in her last post. But I decided I don't care and I'm going to do it anyway.
My friend Mike Alger is a digital media major at UVSC. He and my friends Mckay, Chris Hall, John, Alex, and Wes all live in an apartment together, and Todd lives across the hall (Monica and I are over to both places every single day). The following videos are edited by Mike in self-interview form, and you'll really be able to see the guys' humor. Please, watch and laugh! Oh, and you'll probably have to go push pause on my playlist so you can hear them.
1. Mckay Stevens
2. Mike Alger
3. Chris Hall and Todd Mathews
So there you have it. My friends are crazy...but I love them!
A More Positive Way to Review Your Year
1 year ago



2 comments:
Hi Leelee!
I've had a hard time delivering my comment on your blog. Third time's a charm. I hope this gets to you.
Just want to say & that I look forward to reading your blog. Your amigos are creative, I'll give them that much credit. Did I meet a couple of those guys when I was down last month?
Take care. I love you.
tia Elena
Those are shady characters Leah...should I be nervous...
Post a Comment