Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ammon Ammon Bo-Bammon.

My little brother turned 16 one week ago. All the family dedicated a post to him, and I was going to as well, but I was so upset with Monica for stealing my pictures (yes, those were my pictures on her blog) and frustrated with other things that I didn't do it. I didn't want everyone to think I was copying other people's ideas, and I wanted to break away from the cliché-ness of it all, anyway.

Ammon Douglas Miller was born April 17, 1992, in Fargo, North Dakota. He came into the world at 7:14 AM, weighing 7 pounds and 14 ounces. I loved that boy from the moment he was born (although I do admit I secretly was hoping for a little sister).

Photobucket
Photobucket
He has the coolest personality of anyone I know. He's pretty much amazing. That boy can do anything. He's extremely talented. He plays alto sax and viola, he has a beautiful singing voice, and he also acts in plays and musicals...and loves filming his own videos. I'm telling you, this kid is gonna be famous one way or another. Here's one of his videos, it's called "Eggs".

Here's another one...Ammon and our good friend Eric Walter wanted to make their own Harry Potter movie, but they never finished it. Here's the one scene that they did.

And the next three are probably my favorite...Romeo and Juliet "gangsta/emo" style.
Part 1...


Part 2...

and Part 3.

We have almost the exact same interests. We laugh at the dumbest things and can have fun in any situation together. Take this, for example...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
That was us randomly deciding to do a Richard Simmons workout tape. It was incredibly stupid, but one of the funnest nights.

Since I've lived out in Utah, I've been having a great time. But I have to admit, I miss Ammon like crazy, more than any other person. I can't wait until I get to go home to visit in a couple weeks.

I am so glad that I have Ammon in my life. We understand each other more than anyone else. He truly is my closest friend, and I look up to him as much as he looks up to me, if not more.

Photobucket





5 comments:

DaneandLiz said...

SO glad you updated your blog!! It is so cute I love all the fun new pics! That is so funny that you and your brother did a Richard Simmons workout video, you have such a cute family!

jessica said...

So sweet! Notice I haven't done my Ammon post...it is coming I just have to finish my "frogs/dating" gift for him. I had to modify it a bit as he is a boy and what I did for you and Monica won't work for him. Love ya! And would you keep me in the loop Missy. I need details!

Mrs Ana said...

Too,Too sweet! I thought I was over crying and being sad for my kids are growing too fast. Some of my favorite pictures are the ones of you two working out to Richard Simmons.

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for linking us Leah it actually came up on our stats. Also, word to working out with Richard Simmons, I wish I was cool enough to have one of his tapes.

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!! especially the richard simmons part!!