Thursday, May 14, 2009

JB. And J-O-B.

Today is my best friend’s birthday. Jordan Bondley. We’ve been friends since our sophomore year of high school when we started working at Papa Murphy’s together, and we worked together until I moved to Utah 3 years later.

jordan5

jordan9

jordan1

We went to different schools. He went to Century High School (BOO), and I, of course, went to Bismarck High School. He came to my school’s Junior Winter Formal with me…

jordan10

…and he asked me to his school’s Senior Prom.

jordan6

jordan7

jordan8

We’ve always kind of stuck together because while all of our other friends were out drinking and partying, we were pretty much the only ones who didn’t. That’s a rarity where we grew up.

I really appreciate him for being able to stick up for the things he believes in. Even with both of us coming from different religious backgrounds, it’s still evident that we recognize God’s existence in our lives.

jordan3

jordan2

jordan4

So, Happy Birthday, best friend. Hope you have a great day!

SDC10356_1

In other news…I received a call today telling me that I AM BEING OFFERED A JOB! Woohoo! I will still be working just a couple hours at night at the salon, but starting June 2nd, I’ll be working with my sister Monica, full time and making way more money than I am right now. I’m so glad I have this opportunity! Yay!

2 comments:

This Girl said...

I'm so happy that you got the job! Are you going to tell us what you're doing! :)

jessica said...

First you look just like your mom in that first picture!!!

And can you hear me cheering and jumping up and down for you!!!! I am so glad you got that job Leah. What a great blessing...with the economy the way it is, clearly you are being watched over.