Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summer '08!

Alright, so I promised new stuff. Since I take my camera everywhere with me, I thought these pictures can give a pretty good explanation as to what I've been up to this summer. I'll admit there are quite a bit of them, but who doesn't like pictures. This slideshow takes you through various days and nights at the hottub and pool, random roommate adventures, going to the temple, hanging out at Mckay's cabin, activities and campouts with my new ward at Raintree, 4th of July, Free Slurpee Day at 7-11...these are my favorites from the end of May until this past weekend. Enjoy!

5 comments:

jessica said...

I'm pretty sure I just lost like and hour of my life looking at your pictures. It looks like you are having a fabulous summer.

Now brace yourself for a very special moment...

I am now officiall giving up my crown as "Queen of the Close Ups" and giving it to you. I have worn my crown proudly for about twenty years now. I very humbly pass it on to you. So wear it with great pride and honor it by taking as many close ups as possible!

I am SO EXCITED that you and monz and Chris are coming next month...like in a four weeks!!!!!
Maya is so honored, she told me the other day how she can't believe you guys are coming just for her baptism. Be prepared for some wild and crazy times Jessica style!

Mrs Ana said...

Wow!! what an honor to be part of such a special moment between cousins. I did have to set aside special time just to look at all those pictures. I also noticed on Facebook that you have 993 friends just 7 more and you will have 1000 friends. I don't think I have ever met that many people in my 40 some years of existence.But I do think I take the crown for taking the most pictures.Although I don't have 804 pictures on Facebook!!!

Monica Kay said...

uh...where am i during all this summer fun??? i haven't had ANY!!! no one calls me anymore!! jerks. good thing i love you.

Mrs Ana said...

Hey, how about an update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs Ana said...

Please update your blog I'm bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!