So I have been tagged by Monz.
Leah's Answers:
3 Things on my "To Do" List Today:
1. Go to the temple.
2. Lay outside.
3. Watch or listen to Game 6 of the NBA Finals! GOOOO CELTICS!
3 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Harvest Cheddar Sunchips.
2. A Pink Star Smoothie from Jamba Juice.
3. Grapes.
3 Places I've Lived:
1. Chico, California.
2. Fargo, North Dakota.
3. Orem, Utah.
3 Things People Don't Know About Me:
1. So far, I'm the only person from my home ward who didn't get accepted to BYU.
2. For my senior prom, I spent over twice the amount of my dress on my shoes. (It was so worth it! Best shoes ever!)
3. I've seen my favorite movie, Frequency, about 150 times.
I tag.....Jess & Aric, Megan, and Liz.
A More Positive Way to Review Your Year
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment